The summer transfer window was unlike any other, see all the big deals and see how we rank the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January, that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue to surface. Here’s the latest gossip and speculation.
Important story: Lewandowski wants real action
Robert Lewandowski He decided to prioritize a move to Real Madrid as he continues to drift towards the exit doors of Bayern Munich, according to reports in Spain.
AS writes that the 33-year-old Poland striker – ranked No. 1 in the center in ESPN FC 100 – has informed his agent of the coveted move to Madrid, hoping to head to the Santiago Bernabeu at the end of the class.
However, the move depends on the location of Borussia Dortmund Erling Haaland (#2 on ESPN’s list) It ends up being the case. eggs They are looking to invest heavily next summer and have also been linked with PSG Kylian MbappeKarim Benzema’s star level means that there is only one place to sign in the striker’s position.
Lewandowski has maintained his impressive form this season, scoring 25 goals in 23 games with Bayern Munich, and narrowly missed the Ballon d’Or win, which went to Paris Saint-Germain’s Lionel Messi.
– ESPN + guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant pass
– Napoli continues its search for a left-back and has begun talks with Besiktas’ star’s agent Amal Maras. This is according to market transfer, who wrote that the 25-year-old is open to a move to the First Division, but remains focused on Besiktas until an official offer is made.
– Jonathan Icon He was set to move to Serie A in January after agreeing a deal with Fiorentina. Fabrizio Romano He writes that Lille will receive a fee of 15 million euros for the 23-year-old. Akon had a mixed campaign after being a standout player when his team won the Ligue 1 title last season.
Meanwhile, Lille has set his sights on FC Midtigland Gustav Isaacsen To move in the January transfer window, according to Italy Sports TV. The 20-year-old was a standout player as his side beat Braga 3-2 in the European League, and he has also impressed while on international duty with Denmark’s Under-21 team.
– Niccolo Chira Reveals that Manchester City have discovered Bologna Matthias Svanberg, who scored the winning goal in his team’s 1-0 victory over Roma on Wednesday. The 22-year-old attacking midfielder has been in good shape with the Serie A side this season and was previously linked with Arsenal.
Barcelona are interested in the Las Palmas star Alberto Mullero, says Mundo Deportivo. The Blaugrana He is said to have been following the 18-year-old for some time in hopes of being the next Pedri, but the Canary Islands are planning to make it more difficult for clubs to acquire Moleiro, with plans to triple his release clause in the new. extending his contract.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic He confirmed his desire to stay at the San Siro after scoring the opening goal in Milan’s 3-0 win over Genoa on Wednesday. Speaking after the match as quoted Fabrizio RomanoHe said, “I am happy for our manager [Stefano Pioli] But now it’s time for me to extend the contract. These guys make me have fun.”