Paul PogbaHis time at Old Trafford may be over with reports that Manchester United are ready to move on from the French star.
Mark The front page reveals that the Premier League club will not offer him a new deal before the January transfer window, allowing his contract to run out at the end of the season.
Despite a positive start to the season, trust is reported to have been lost between the two parties for a number of months, which prompted the 28-year-old midfielder towards exit.
And Real Madrid are the club looking to capitalize on the turmoil as they begin their approach to bringing Pogba to the Santiago Bernabeu, with reports that the La Liga club are now confident of getting a deal across the streak.
– ESPN + guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant pass
– The Ademi cream The epic continues with reports that his representatives met with Paris Saint-Germain on Thursday, according to what he reported Sports 1. The tug of war for the signing of the FC Salzburg star has been going on for months with Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig also keen to land him, but it is unclear where the 19-year-old will end up. Agents continue to market it around elite clubs in Europe.
Paris Saint-Germain looks to take the lead in the race for Milan Frank CaseyWrites foot market. The report says Ligue 1 club are in a better position to secure a midfield deal for the 24-year-old midfielder, who could leave San Siro as early as January, as the French outlet revealed he was looking to sell. his home in Milan for a few weeks.
– market transfer Reveals that Milan has offered a new deal to Alessio Romanoli At a value of 3.5 million euros per season after the last meeting between the two parties. The 26-year-old has been a priority for Serie A to renew since the start of the season with his current term ending next summer. He has kept his place on a regular basis this season, making 12 appearances across Serie A and the Champions League.
– Genoa is looking to strengthen the midfield with a signature Stanislav Lobotka, to me Niccolo Chira. Coach Andriy Shevchenko is keen on the 26-year-old star, who has made just two Serie A matches for Napoli this season, and negotiations are likely to begin in the winter transfer window.
– Another from Calciomercato here, as a journalist Rudy Galletti reveal it Xavi Simmons He has been linked with AC Milan by agent Mino Raiola. The future of the 18-year-old midfielder has been up in the air lately with concerns over whether he will be able to feature on a regular basis with the first team, and Raiola appears to have capitalized on his meeting with his club to see if Italy is a potential. Relegation point for the Netherlands international youth team.