The Real Madrid transfer decision that may force Chelsea and Thomas Tuchel to sign Jules Kounde

Posted by

Real Madrid’s decision to try to sell some big stars in order to try to lure Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger into rejecting a new Blues deal could further affect Thomas Tuchel’s pursuit of Jules Conde.

Rudiger, 28, is free to agree to any pre-contractual agreements with European clubs in January if Marina Granovskaya & Partners. No middle ground can be found with the defender.

football. London He understands that the latest offer of £140,000-a-week made by the club to the German representatives is £60,000 less than the £200,000 requested by the former Roma man.

As a result, the failure to agree on a new deal as of today has resulted in several clubs on the continent and even some in the Premier League closely monitoring the situation with Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Tottenham and even Liverpool now interested in trying to pounce on the current uncertainty.

However, the former of all the teams mentioned appears to be the most active in their current pursuit of the 28-year-old superstar and Florentino Perez appears willing to go above and beyond to cater to Carlo Ancelotti.

This is because Spanish outlet AS reported that the Italian president is a huge fan of Chelsea’s No. 2 and that he is ready to sell a number of big stars to fund the deal.

Gareth Bale, Marco Asensio, Isco and Marcelo are players who may leave as a result of this transfer decision from the Los Blancos board but will need reassurances from Rudiger himself if they are to move forward with this plan.

This is why January could be the key month if this transfer mission is unlocked, but in the player’s own words, he hasn’t completely ruled out the possibility of a departure in his latest media update.



Chelsea’s future Antonio Rudiger questionable (Photo by David Liedstrom/Getty Images)

“The most important thing is that I feel happy here,” Rudiger said last week on the metro.

“I think if people look at it, they can see that I’m happy. About the contract situation, I’m talking to the club. That’s not for anyone’s ears.

“So I said it would be after the Euro – there would be talks. There was a talk between Marina [Granovskaia, a Chelsea director] and my agent.

“We have the situation we’re in right now and I don’t have anything to do with all the speculation. It’s not on my mind. I’m focused on what I’m doing because that’s why I wake up every morning.”

Despite this strong defense of the current situation, the 28-year-old’s inability to reach an agreement at this point with the club so far will once again raise the question for Jules Conde.

The Blues have missed the Frenchman in the summer and young Trevois Chalobah has surprisingly held the role so far and, as a bonus, he has earned a new contract with the club to the delight of the West London faithful who also want to see further progress. They are made to sort the major futures contracts in the back line going forward in the long term.

football. London I realized that despite agreeing an initial deal with Monchi and co. Which was in the region of £42m for the centre-back, a last-minute turn from the Andalusian this deal crossed the streak with the main reason for this change of heart owing to the fact that Sevilla did not have enough time in their eyes for a suitable replacement for the £68m-ranked star. .

With the futures of Andreas Christensen and Thiago Silva also up in the air, Conde could still be signed by the club in January if not enough progress is made in securing the aforementioned stars on new contracts.


download the video

Video is not available

This is despite coach Tuchel’s subtle hint in his pre-match press conference in Burnley on Friday that the La Liga star may not be needed anymore due to changing circumstances caused by Xaluba’s sudden appearance.

“I think every transition period needs to be evaluated again,” Tuchel said. “You can’t say what we wanted in the summer, we do in the winter. And what we want to do in the winter, we want to do next summer. It’s not like that.”

“Your opinion changes, the players change, you have an evolution in the group, you have an atmosphere that you build, you see who is totally trustworthy and these connections build up and create something special that we hope for in the group.

Chelsea News: All the latest news from Stamford Bridge as spoken here.

“So you can’t say what we tried in the summer didn’t happen, so we’ll definitely try again in the winter. Sometimes it’s like that. If we see the same need, but Trevoh is clearly now with us and he deserves to be with us here, no It has to do with whether or not we can sign another central defender.

“It was more of a responsibility on him and he can handle it so far in a very moving way. That is the situation and it has an impact on our upcoming decisions in the next transfer window. It’s always like that.”

If worst were worse and Rudiger was to leave, the 22-year-old would not be seen as a bad alternative given Conde’s youth remain compared to the sought-after player involved.

Additionally, when comparing the footballers’ stats this season, they have a lot in common with Conde himself having completed more successful defensive pressings (34.9%) than Rudiger’s total so far this season which is currently 31.3%, according to FBref. com.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.