The summer transfer period was different from any other period. See all the major deals and check out how we rank the biggest deals. And just because the window is closed until January, that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue to surface. Here’s the latest gossip and speculation.
The most important story: Bale, Hazard to make way for the real Rudiger movement
Real Madrid is ready to part with four players to bring down the Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger On a free transfer in the summer, according to AS.
eggs He has been watching the center back for a while, with the report stating that Rudiger is looking to earn €12m a year in any new contract.
The Blues are not ready to meet this demand, while the report claims that Madrid are ready to meet the requirements in order to land Rudiger.
In an effort to meet these wage demands, Carlo Ancelotti’s squad will be looking for four top players. The four players mentioned in the report are Gareth BaleAnd Eden HazardAnd Isco And Marcelo – They all struggled to be part of Ancelotti’s first-team plans.
The 28-year-old has been linked with several clubs, who are said to be studying a potential summer deal with the defender whose contract at the club has expired. Overseas teams will also be able to sign a pre-contractual agreement in January.
Rudiger is one of several Chelsea players whose contract has expired in the summer, with Thiago Silva, Andreas Christensen and Cesar Azpilicueta potentially leaving the defensive division.
The Germany international has become a key part of Thomas Tuchel’s defense, helping his side win the Champions League last season since arriving from Roma. However, he may be running out of time in his Stamford Bridge career.
– ESPN + guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant pass
Tottenham Hotspur interested in signing Monaco defender Benoit Badiachel, according to Calciomercato. The 20-year-old has impressed since rising away from youth football with Ligue 1, with several clubs reportedly also considering a move for the youngster.
– wing Ivan Perisic He does not intend to renew his contract with Serie A club Inter, according to Tuttosport. The Croatia international’s contract expires in the summer and the report says he is looking to move to the Bundesliga or the English Premier League in the future.
– Real Madrid will not stand in the way of Rome by submitting an offer to the defender nacho. Calciomercato says Jose Mourinho is looking for reinforcements to his defence, with the 31-year-old able to play as both right-back and full-back. It also states that Ancelotti does not plan to use it in the future.
Barcelona will revive interest in the Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang In January, according to the journalist Akram Connor. The Arsenal captain has been linked with a move to Catalonia in the past, but that has not come to fruition. However, the LaLiga team’s lack of firepower means they can move on to the 32-year-old.
The young Paris Saint-Germain player Xavi Simmons He is looking to move away from the club, reports Mundo Deportivo. The 18-year-old joined Ligue 1 in 2019, leaving Barcelona in search of opportunities. However, he has not yet penetrated the French capital and with a contract expiring at the end of the season, agent Mino Raiola is looking for potential destinations.